NATI00NS is supporting the Mission by mobilising and building capacities of stakeholders in 43 Member States and Associated Countries to apply for regional soil health LLs Open Calls for 2023 HORIZON-MISS-2023-SOIL-01-08: Co-creating solutions for soil health in Living Labs and HORIZON-MISS-2023-SOIL-01-09: Carbon farming in Living Labs, and in 2024 for the expected additional soil health Living Lab calls. NATI00NS provides support to potential applicants through a series of activities at national and trans-European level:
- National Engagement Events to raise awareness of the Mission in all HE eligible countries and inform and spur discussions with national stakeholders on:
- soil health challenges and resilience strategies in EU Member States & Associated Countries,
- Living Labs establishment, and
- LL proposal development in line with the Mission criteria.
Events are organised by various NATI00NS partners and co-organisers in all countries in March and April 2023 and materials used remain available for all interested actors. Check out the upcoming events here or contact us to request available material or recordings of the event in your language!
- Matchmaking platform: The Soil Living Labs Online Matchmaking Platform is offering interested stakeholders, potential call applicants, and upcoming Living Labs at national or regional level to reach out and meet potential project partners for the creation of cross-regional or trans-national clusters of Living Labs for the calls.
- National mentors: Mentors trained by NATI00NS offer coaching of applicants at national level. Potential living labs applicants will be invited to join individual coaching sessions, led by experts specialised in specific land uses and associated management issues, and skilled in the conditions that apply in the HE Soil Health Living Lab call.
- A series of webinars presenting information on Living Labs methodology, Mission criteria, best practices and recommendations, as well as on application process.
- Thematic factsheets were also developed to provide key information on Mission objectives, LL criteria and specificities for different land use types: agriculture, urban, industry, forestry.
- Thematic Events addressing cutting-edge topics related to the Mission and directed to domain-specific communities which will be held online. These online events are transnational and participants will be able to dig deeper in the topics of soil health, agri-food innovators, business care, industrial land stewardship, urban and forest environments for all land types, but also to meet and connect with organisations from other countries who might be potential partners for developing project proposals. To be informed about the launching of Thematic Events and receiving all important information on time, feel free to subscribe to our Newsletter list.
- Online Helpdesk: A digital platform with a dedicated FAQ section and personalised questions providing on-demand support to applicants involved in developing proposals.
NATI00NS is a highly dynamic project, find us on Social Media to be up-to-date with all upcoming activities and published Capacity Building materials: